An Astronaut's Guide to Life on Earth - Chris Hadfield - Vlrireads

ABOUT | À PROPOS

REVIEWS | CRITIQUES

RC 2017

NOW READING ☆

The World of Ice and Fire: The Official History of Westeros and The World of A Game of Thrones
George R.R. Martin, Linda Antonsson, Elio M. Garcia jr.
PROGRESS: 19/288 PAGES
PROGRESS: 77/429 PAGES
La danse de Gengis Cohn
Romain Gary
PROGRESS: 140/352 PAGES

“ Still, there are times I am bewildered by each mile I have traveled, each meal I have eaten, each person I have known, each room in which I have slept. As ordinary as it all appears, there are times when it is beyond my imagination. ”

― Jhumpa Lahirir

“ And so we beat on, boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past. ”

― F. Scott Fitzgeral

An Astronaut's Guide to Life on Earth - Chris Hadfield

An Astronaut's Guide to Life on Earth - Chris Hadfield

This man is the example we should use when we talk about intelligence, judgment and accomplishment
So inspiring and hopeful to see that human like him exist on Earth. His intelligence and determination have no limit and it's beautiful to see that the lessons he learned in space can be shared with all of us down here. It's simply written and easy for everybody to understand life on International Space Station and how «flabbergasting» it is. This book make me see Humanity with another eye and gives me hope for the future. It made me proud to be a Canadian and I can say that Chris Hadfield is the kind of man from who we all can learn, aspiring astronaut or not !

4 ☆